Polymer Institute Graduates
- Prashant Chandran - spring 1992 - "Biaxial Orientation of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)"
- Mahesh Patkar - spring 1992 - "Effect of Diethylene Glycol, DEG, on the Crystallization of Poly(ethylene terephthalate)"
- Prathiba Amireddy - summer 1992 - "Barrier Properties of HDPE and HDPE Blends to Gasoline and Gasoline/Alcohol Mixtures"
- Amit Agrawal - fall 1992 - "Permeation and Transport Behavior of PET"
- Prasad Sambaru - fall 1992 - "Properties and Morphology of Oriented Blends of PET/HDPE/Compatibilizing Agent"
- Dimitrios Slioupkidis - summer 1993 - "Numerical Simulation of Nonisothermal Flow of Non-Newtonian Fluids in a Finned Channel"
- Vinay Bhakkad - fall 1993 - "Morphology and Properties of Ternary Blends of PET/HDPE/Compatibilizer"
- Karthik Chandramouli - fall 1993 - "Morphology and Property Relationships in Ternary Blends of HDPE/nylon/Compatibilizing Agent"
- Sumit Mukherjee - winter 1993 - "Aging Characteristics of Oriented PET"
- Gangadharan Kumaravel - winter 1994 - "Extrusion Blow Molding of PET/HDPE Blends"
- Srikanth Dasari - spring 1995 - "Permeation Behavior of Composite Layered Materials to Varying Auto Fuel Composition"
- Mitesh Shah - summer 1995 - "Structure-Morphology-Property Relationships in HDPE/Acrylonitrile Copolymer/Compatibilizer Blends"
- Timothy Boyd - fall 1995 - "Effect of Copolymerization on Heat Set Properties of PET"
- Sumit Khanna - spring 1996 - "Effect of Orientation Processes on the Structure and Properties of PET"
- Pankaj Varma - summer 1996 - "Properties and Kinetics of Thermally Crystallized Oriented Poly(ethylene terephthalate) (PET)"
- Anitha Kosanam - summer 1996 - "The Effect of Compatibilizer on Morphology and Physical Properties of PET/HDPE Blends"
- Venkateswaran Govindarajan - PhD - stretch blow molding of PET
- Wen Chen - summer 1997 - "Microstructure of Amorphous and Crystalline Poly (ethylene terephthalate) (PET)
- Abhijit Natu - effect of morphology on barrier properties of PET
- Shiram Venkataraman - orientation and structure development of thermally crystallized PET
- Yu Shi - PhD in the winter 1997- "Study on PET/PEN Blends : Transesterification Reaction and Properties"
- Tom O'Connell - studying permeation of gasoline through multilayer structures
- Ravi Mody - summer 1998 - "Shrinkage Characteristics of Oriented Poly (ethylene terephthalate) (PET)"
[ Home Page
| Grad Students