UTMatters Student Story - John Martillotta
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Engineering Technology Programs
- Computer Science & Eng Technology
- Electrical Eng Technology
- Construction Eng Technology
- Mechanical Eng Technology
- Information Technology
- In 1997 the College of Engineering implemented a mandatory cooperative education program.
- Each student enrolled in an engineering program is required to complete a minimum of three semester-long cooperative education work experiences.
- The College of Engineering has seven accredited B.S. engineering programs and four accredited B.S. engineering technology programs.
- Our students have accepted positions in over 44 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and 36 foreign countries.
- More than 16,500 co-op placements at 2,200+ employer sites.
- Choosing to employ a co-op allows a business to select from a well prepared pool of employees.